Education Haiti supports FTSJS.
Please contribute now:
The quality of education and sustainability are of utmost importance at FTSJS. . . and these cannot be maintained without your help. The quality of the campus, the excellence of our staff and an internet that supports distance learning are all essential to this school.
Haiti has a sad history of programs that come, flourish, and then disappear because they never become sustainable. We know that this school meets a need, and we are determined to have it survive long-term.
While some students pay their way, there are many situations in which excellent students need financial sponsorship. All donations are tax deductible, as Education Haiti is a 501c3 based in Maine.
How your contribution can help:
- $140 Tuition and fees for one course.
- $280 Tuition and fees for two courses.
- $700 One student’s tuition and fees for one semester.
- $2,000 Full sponsorship for a student for one year.
- Other: Other amounts are appreciated and are applied to student financial aid and other significant needs of the school.
We would like to create an endowment for FTSJS and for graduates to pursue masters and doctorate degrees, while maintaining their commitment to Haiti. Please contact us if you are able to contribute significantly to help make that possible.
We welcome fundraising projects and creative, energetic ideas that can help the school. Please get in touch if you would like to connect with us in these ways.